Senior Collection Associate
Company: HD Supply
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Job SummaryResponsible for contacting customers for the purpose of
collecting outstanding accounts receivables on orders. Resolve
customer billing problems and reduce accounts receivable
delinquency.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Performs a wide variety of collection functions for larger or
more complex accounts.
- Ensures compliance with established guidelines, reviews and
monitors credit sources, credit files, customer applications and
- Receives payment and posts amount to customer's account.
- Compiles and maintains basic credit information.
- Maintains records on credit risks, delinquent accounts and
- Ensures timely follow-up of open disputes is completed in
accordance with service level.
- Resolves internal and external customer non-payment issues,
invoice discrepancies, and customer payments outside of approved
- Nature and Scope
- May modify processes to resolve situations.
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises
independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve
desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by
interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves
periodic review of output by a supervisor or direct customers of
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general
guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior
level support personnel. Contributes to employees' professional
development but does not have hiring/firing authority.
- Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same
location and/or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift
light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
- Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 5-7 years of experience in a related area of
responsibility.For CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI, WA Job
Seekers:Pay Range$22.07-$26.88 HourlyHDS provides the following
benefits to all permanent full-time associates:
- Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision
- Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
- Paid Sick Time
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption and Surrogacy AssistanceCA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY,
OH, RI, WA law requires the posting of the potential salary range
for advertised jobs. Individual base pay is determined based on a
variety of elements including market data, experience, skills,
internal equity and other factors.Our Goals for Diversity, Equity,
and InclusionWe are committed to creating a culture that promotes
equity, respect, and advocacy for every HD Supply associate. We
value the diversity of our people.Equal Employment OpportunityHD
Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HD Supply, La Mesa , Senior Collection Associate, Professions , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!