Quality Data Analyst / Nursing Administration / Grossmont / Full Time / Day Shift
Company: Sharp HealthCare
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Hours Shift Start Time:6 AMShift End Time:2:30 PMAdditional
Shift Information:Weekend Requirements:No WeekendsOn-Call
Required:NoWhat You Will DoThis position is responsible for the
accurate and timely data abstraction, management, and reporting of
data to generate reports for process improvement and quality
outcomes data management for the department. This position is
responsible for gathering data necessary to meet requirements and
requests for regulatory agencies as determined by department
leadership. This position also supports the department needs
relative to organization and communication.Required
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent.
- 1 Year experience in a clerical capacity.
- Customer service experience.
- Medical Experience.Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience or familiarity with organizations relevant to the
- ConfidentialityMaintains confidentiality in regards to records,
files, conversations, or other sources of confidential
- Data abstractionConducts data abstraction that does not require
clinical judgment.Responsible for maintenance of computerized
records and reports, as well as the quality and integrity of
clinical data.May be responsible for assisting leadership in
performing outcome monitoring for the department.
- Data entryEnsures accurate and timely data entry into multiple
quality and regulatory databases and other clinical systems.Reviews
the database for completion and accuracy.Identifies information
that is missing and collects necessary information from patients
and chart review, communicates the information to leadership, and
- Department improvementParticipates in organizational
performance improvement initiatives as a team member and one
knowledgeable in data definitions, inclusion/exclusion criteria,
data submission frequency, etc.May assist leadership in the
development and maintenance of the QAPI dashboard.
- Document managementOrganize, file, and maintain departmental
records, documents, and correspondence.
- Perform general clerical dutiesClerical duties may
include:Assisting in answering phones, duplication and collation of
written materials, assembly of booklets/reports, chart retrieval,
maintaining department calendars, etc.Prepare agenda and
attachments, attends and takes minutes for meetings.Create reports
and presentations (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint) that include
graphical and tabular display of data for trending and analysis, as
directed.Completes other duties as assigned.Knowledge, Skills, and
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of clinical data elements, medical
terminology, and understanding of data organization and
- Proficient with Microsoft suite/applications: Word, PowerPoint,
Excel, Outlook, Teams, etc.Sharp HealthCare is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other
things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any
other protected class
Keywords: Sharp HealthCare, La Mesa , Quality Data Analyst / Nursing Administration / Grossmont / Full Time / Day Shift, Professions , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!