Company: APEX Recovery Rehab
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionMAINTENANCE WORKER
APEX Recovery, LLC, an innovative and integrative treatment center,
has an exciting career opportunity for individuals with extensive
Maintenance experience. We are seeking candidates, with the
necessary skills, to apply for our position as Maintenance Worker.
Position Summary:The Maintenance Worker is responsible for
providing maintenance to all APEX Residential facilities. Providing
high quality customer service, the Maintenance Worker ensures that
the operational needs of facilities are met. Job Duties:
- Will include assisting with the checking and replenishing of
supplies, ensuring the Houses functions are operating properly
(e.g. light bulbs/fixtures, etc.).
- Repairs damaged areas of facility. Assesses repairs and
maintenance needs for outside contracting needed. Assists
- Works as a team with Operations and staff, performs functions
that further the Houses. Assists with special projects, as
- Administrative Responsibilities: Keeps records of jobs
completed for weekly maintenance summary. Submits purchase orders.
Processes maintenance requests through our ticket system. Collects
required paperwork from vendors. Maintains schedule of facility
needs that need to be routinely addressed in a timely manner (i.e.
replacement of fire alarm batteries, etc.). Completes monthly
trainings through our MedTrainer Learning Management System.
- Health and Safety Responsibilities: Assist with building
compliance with all regulatory agencies, funding sources,
certification and licensing boards including but not limited to
Joint Commission and CALOSHA.
- Assists the Health & Safety Monitor of each site with the
compliance of Site Specific Emergency Response Plans.*The job
duties listed above should not be construed as an exhaustive list
of all job duties required. Other duties will be assigned as need
arises and according to programmatic need.Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid and clean California driver's license and current
- 2 years experience providing professional maintenance duty
- Must have a reliable transportation
- Knowledge of basic building trades techniques.
- Experience with wide variety of construction tools, methods and
- Understanding of and the ability to maintain boundaries with
- Handyman experience.
- Must be able to work weekends; some evenings may be
- Must be able to travel, if needed.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are
required.APEX Recovery LLC offers full-time employees (after 60 day
of continuous employment) health, dental and vision insurance
benefits.APEX Recovery LLC allows full-time employees to accrue
leave rates for vacation and sick time and may be used after
completion of the employee's introductory period. (introductory
period is 90 days of employment with the company)APEX Recovery LLC
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: APEX Recovery Rehab, La Mesa , Maintenance Worker, Professions , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!