Relationship Banker - San Diego, CA
Company: Zions Bancorporation
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Associates at California Bank & Trust work in a
relationship-centered culture where they are provided with the
tools, training, and opportunities to build the best possible
relationships with our clients and with each other. Our workplace
culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and
perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all
employees to grow and thrive. As a premier California-focused
financial services company dedicated to serving its communities,
families, and businesses (small, mid-sized and large), CB&T has
been active for 70 years and has more than 80 full-service branch
offices across the state. This dedication has helped the bank earn
recognition as a perennial powerhouse in yearly voting for "Best
Bank" and "Best Commercial Bank" from the readers of San Diego
Union-Tribune and Orange County Register. Additionally, as a
division of Zions Bancorporation, the bank has collected multiple
Greenwich Excellence Awards for "Overall Client Satisfaction" in
Small Business & Middle Market Excellence Awards. We are looking
for a Relationship Banker in San Diego, CA. This role focuses on
identifying appropriate lending opportunities, soliciting, and
developing all types of business activity, specializing in
commercial loans and participates in the development of overall
commercial loan objectives, policies and practices. Ideal
candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Responsible for acquiring, analyzing and maintaining client
- Provides suitable credit, deposit or other banking services as
well as counsel and advice to best meet clients' needs.
- Analyzes risks and profitability of assigned client base to
ensure ongoing profitability and conformity with credit terms.
- Solicits the sale of additional products and services to meet
- Develops and implements marketing plans for expanding
- Negotiates loan terms and conditions.
- Remains well versed in industrial, economic and financial
situations relating to assigned clients.
- May be assigned specialized industry or market segments.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Requires a Bachelors degree in business, finance or a related
field and 2+ years commercial lending, credit associated lending
and bank sales experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet
- Basic knowledge of bank products, credit and commercial lending
techniques and procedures.
- Ability to expand loans, client relationships and bank
- Must have good interpersonal, oral and written communication
skills needed to create relationships with loan clients.
- Good analytical and negotiation skills.
- Limited use and/or application of basic lending principles,
theories, and concepts. Benefits
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- START DAY ONE! Life and Disability Insurance, Paid Parental Leave
and Adoption Assistance Health Savings (HSA), Flexible Spending
(FSA) and dependent care accountsPaid Training, Paid Time Off (PTO)
and 11 Paid Federal Holidays, and any applicable state
holidays401(k) plan with company match, Profit Sharing, competitive
compensation in line with work experience Mental health benefits
including coaching and therapy sessionsTuition Reimbursement for
qualifying employees enrolled in an accredited degree program
related to the needs of the business, maximum of $5,250 per
calendar year, employees are eligible for the program upon
hireEmployee Ambassador preferred banking products This position is
eligible to earn a base salary in the range of $56,000 to $84,000
annually depending on job-related factors such as level of
Keywords: Zions Bancorporation, La Mesa , Relationship Banker - San Diego, CA, Other , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!