Aesthetics Sales Executive
Company: Prime Plastic Surgery & Med Spa
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Prime Plastic Surgery, a premier plastic surgery office in La
Mesa, California, strives to provide excellence in the delivery of
compassionate, sensitive care to our patients and their
The Patient Care Coordinator is a sales consultative role and is
responsible for patient relations to include the patient experience
process and driving revenue goals of their clinical practice and/or
*Job Responsibilities: *
*Daily Operations Oversight: *
* Recommends solutions and develops action plans to drive site
operational goals and objectives related to revenue, profits, and
the patient experience.
* Builds consensus and commitment around site specific sales,
marketing and promotional activities that drives the profitability
of the organization.
* Permanently improving organizational effectiveness to include the
operational flow, scheduling, patient journey, and experience
* Makes daily recommendations on dynamic pricing in partnership
with the leadership team.
*Patient Care Coordinator: *
* Responsible for calling new leads, patients, and referrals during
all phases of the patient experience trail.
* Follows up with existing and new patients to intake, understand
transformational goals to match their desired results with the
appropriate surgeon or provider.
* Provides consultative information to prospective, new, and
existing patients daily.
* Continuously builds and maintains patient relationships for
* Independently and collaboratively solves patient relation
concerns and escalations with senior leadership.
* Ensures all guest questions and concerns are addressed
professionally and resolved timely.
* Responsible for meeting individual productivity targets (lead
conversion and booking rate (day of and or within 2 weeks) by
effectively communicating and demonstrating the unique value
proposition of the surgeon or provider, team, and company.
*Education and Experience Requirements: *
* High school diploma or GED equivalent. Bachelor's degree
* Minimum of 3 years of successul sales experience meeting assigned
* 3-5 years of related healthcare experience
* Strong closer in short sales cycle
* Computer proficiency is a must with experience using practice
management software and EMR systems.
* Demonstrated strong commiunication, leadership, team buildong and
interpersonal skills are a must.
* Comfortable using multiple forms of communication and technology
to include email to interact with patient leads through internet
applications, telephone and various communication platforms.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Private practice
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Prime Plastic Surgery & Med Spa, La Mesa , Aesthetics Sales Executive, Other , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!