Relationship Banker - San Diego, CA
Company: California Bank & Trust
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: May 14, 2022
California Bank and Trust, a leader amongst banks in California,
with over $10 billion in assets and nearly 100 branch offices in
the state, is looking for a Relationship Banker.Our
relationship-centered culture is achieved by providing our
associates with the tools, training, and opportunities to build the
best possible relationships with our customers, and with each
other. Our workplace culture values each associate's unique
experiences, background and perspectives and provides a
collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.We
are looking for a Relationship Banker in San Diego, CA. This role
focuses on identifying appropriate lending opportunities,
soliciting, and developing all types of business activity,
specializing in commercial loans and participates in the
development of overall commercial loan objectives, policies and
practices.Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience
- Responsible for acquiring, analyzing and maintaining client
- Provides suitable credit, deposit or other banking services as
well as counsel and advice to best meet clients' needs.
- Analyzes risks and profitability of assigned client base to
ensure ongoing profitability and conformity with credit terms.
- Solicits the sale of additional products and services to meet
- Develops and implements marketing plans for expanding
- Negotiates loan terms and conditions.
- Remains well versed in industrial, economic and financial
situations relating to assigned clients.
- May be assigned specialized industry or market segments.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Requires a Bachelors degree in business, finance or a related
field and 2+ years commercial lending, credit associated lending
and bank sales experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet
- Basic knowledge of bank products, credit and commercial lending
techniques and procedures.
- Ability to expand loans, client relationships and bank
- Must have good interpersonal, oral and written communication
skills needed to create relationships with loan clients.
- Good analytical and negotiation skills.
- Limited use and/or application of basic lending principles,
theories, and concepts.
Keywords: California Bank & Trust, La Mesa , Relationship Banker - San Diego, CA, Other , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!