Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description:Will primarily weighing/check and verify raw
materials.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Under general supervision, performs duties associated with
weighing, or dispensing raw materials used for manufacturing
- Follows batch record instructions, Standard Operating
Procedures, and training manuals.
- Accurately completes required paperwork and documentation,
including basic math calculations.
- Monitors and inspects product quality during processing.
- Disassembles, cleans, sanitizes, and reassembles
equipment.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Eligible hand writing (will be documenting GMP process).
- Math (will be calculating correct amount of material needed per
- 1-2 years+ manufacturing experience is preferred.Schedule:
- 1st shift: 7am-3:30pm x 5 ($18/hr)
- 2nd shift: 3:15pm-11:45pm x5 ($18.50)
- 3rd shift: 11pm-7:30am ($19) About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, La Mesa , Machine Operator, Other , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!