Associate Team Leaders - Tax Office
Company: H&R Block
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: November 19, 2021
What you'll do...
Are you driven by helping people, being part of a team, and
exceeding client expectations? Block Advisors is looking to hire
Associate Team Leaders who will be passionate about the H&R
Block brand purpose: To provide help and inspire confidence in our
clients and communities everywhere.
Block Advisors is an H&R Block brand that redefined the tax
preparation experience for individuals and small businesses with
complex tax and business service needs. As an Associate Team Leader
for Block Advisors, you will support a single retail office during
tax season to deliver a world class client experience and assist
with the daily supervision of tax office associates. Prior tax
preparation experience is not required as this role does not
prepare taxes. You'll begin working a flexible part-time schedule
in early September as you ramp up for the busy tax season and
transition to a full-time schedule from January through April.
After working a successful tax season, you may find that you want
to apply to return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for
- Support the Multi-Unit Team Leader, serving as onsite point of
contact for tax office associates and clients, ensuring quality and
consistent execution that will allow us to promote the value of
- Execute and hold all tax office associates accountable to
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) execution and client service
experience, with escalation to the Multi-Unit Team Leader and
District General manager as necessary
- Serve as point of contact for onsite escalated client service
- Ensure clients are scheduled properly and conflicts are
resolved, with escalation to the Multi-Unit Team Leader and
District General Manager as necessary
- Lead the office from the front desk, providing phone coverage
and engaging with clients to deliver an outstanding experience
- Lead daily activities to ensure that all tax office associates
are scheduled, and work is completed according to deadlines, with
attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Lead daily huddles and communicate essential information to
It would be even better if you also had...
- Experience supervising or managing people
- History of delivering outstanding customer experiences
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
What you'll bring to the team...
- Prior experience working in customer service or similar
- Strong organizational skills and ability to plan and manage
day-to-day office operations
- Customer-centric mindset and strong communication skills
- Computer proficient with the ability to use MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal
- Passionate, determined, resilient under stress and a will to
- Able to work a flexible work schedule of 40 hours per week and
flexibility based on business needs
- High school diploma / equivalent or higher
About H&R Block...
We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an
industry and is now leading its transformation. Associated topics:
banker, commercial loan, customer, loan officer, loan review
officer, loan servicing officer, mortgage loan originator, mortgage
servicing officer, personal banker ii, relationship
Keywords: H&R Block, La Mesa , Associate Team Leaders - Tax Office, Other , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!