Server - Senior Living (Experience Required)
Company: Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Server provides exemplary customer service and hospitality
while serving food and beverages to residents and guests.
What will I do every day?
- Perform all dining steps of service in a friendly and
- Greet and escort residents in all dining venues and assist as
- Demonstrate knowledge of daily menu and be able to assist
residents with their requests
- Maintain clean dining venues and ensure proper table
- Perform other related duties as required
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- A passion for excellence
- A great moral compass
- High school graduate preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of dining experience
What's in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Of course, you will also receive competitive pay and an
outstanding total rewards package!
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Rewards and Recognitions
- Bonus and Growth Opportunities
- Outstanding Healthcare benefits (Full-time only)
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great
place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a
dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the
past 30 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our
pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug
screen, TB Test and Background Check
- Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Kisco Senior Living, LLC, La Mesa , Server - Senior Living (Experience Required), Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!