Data Analyst / Programmer
Company: RIVET OPERATIONS COMPANY LLC
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Job Title: Data Analyst / ProgrammerLocation: San Diego,
CAIntroduction: Rivet Operations Company ("Rivet") has an opening
for a Data Analyst / Programmer to join our rapidly growing team in
the San Diego, CA area. Rivet is an exceptional industry partner to
the Department of Defense (DoD) and a leader in physical and cyber
security, IT management, logistics, supply chain management,
process improvement and development.Duties: The performance of this
work requires the application of broad knowledge of a wide variety
of logistics support activities necessary to support Navy
Operations. These include, but are not limited to:
- Develop transactional and analytical data structures and design
enterprise-level client/server automated applications while
maintaining strict information technology security measures.
- Evaluate current Access database files and Excel spreadsheets
and recommend improvement to web-based applications.
- Translate system design and plan and develop a detailed
requirements definition for web-based interface.
- Test and evaluate all enhancements made to web-based systems to
ensure functionality for day-to-day.
- Design, build and maintain databases to facilitate allowancing
processes to include, tracking milestones, conferences, historical
data, and support allowance preliminary negotiations and final
- Maintain and update user guide materials encompassing use of
software applications and other government provided materials used
for validations tools and allowancing processes.
- Design, build and maintain a historical and trend analysis
database required to evaluate and monitor readiness
- Utilize specifically designed databases, logarithms, code and
queries to determine usage information and automate spreadsheet
design functionality.JOB REQUIREMENTSQualifications: To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong verbal communication to effectively express concepts,
plans, and proposals.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to prioritize and
- Initiative-taker requiring minimal supervision.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or computer programming
- Experience in supply, maintenance systems, and computer
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word,
PowerPoint, Access, Excel and Outlook) is required.
- Proficiency in Visual Basic, Visual Basic for Applications
(VBA), VB.net, VB.Script, Structured Query Language (SQL), Database
Design, SQL Server Administration, ASP.Net, Microsoft.Net Framework
(4.0), Visual Studio, and Active Server Pages.
- Proficient in SharePoint, Oracle, HTML, XML, XHTML Cascading
Style Sheets, Microsoft Project, C number and GUI Formats.
reports.Security Clearance: Position requires applicant to be a US
Citizen and obtain the required security clearance for the
position.Physical Requirements: Work may involve sitting or
standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing
and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility,
including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to
complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a
possibility that due to parking availability and location of work,
walking moderate to long distance may be required. Lifting to 40
lbs. Please note: Rivet Operations Company LLC reserves the right
to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The
above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions
and qualifications may vary depending on business needs. Rivet
Operations Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does
not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed,
religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible
veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: RIVET OPERATIONS COMPANY LLC, La Mesa , Data Analyst / Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!