Junk Removal Specialist: Team Leader - Immediately Hiring
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - JSHQ INC
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Are you ready to grow yourself personally and professionally?
Join our team and earn close to $30/hour! We have a competitive
compensation plan where bonuses are aligned with our Core Values
and designed to create a memorable customer experience! Customer
tips are uncapped and represent a significant part of Hunks'
earning potential. Hourly Compensation/Positions:
- Wingmen: start at $17/hour + tips and bonuses with averages up
- Captains: start at $20*/hour + tips and bonuses with averages
up to $25-29/hour *Eligilbe for Captain pay after 30 day onboard
trial period, also must have clean driving record, and pass a
federal background check. This is a performance-based company with
high expectations of its leaders. To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you
must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and
Service-oriented. -Come and see what all the buzz is about and join
our winning team. College Hunks Hauling Junk is the fastest-growing
junk-hauling franchise and moving franchise in America. College
Hunks Hauling Junk also has impressive brand recognition. The
franchise has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC's Shark
Tank, Undercover Boss, HGTV's House Hunters, AMC's The Pitch,
Bravo's The Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC's Hoarding: Buried Alive
and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New
York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes,
Inc. and more. As a Junk Remover: Team Lead, you are the first
point of contact for clients on the job. Essential duties:
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with
the uniform, and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye
- Educate clients about pricing and services.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and
- Meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to
donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items
and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant example, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited
about huge opportunity.
- MUST be drug and alcohol free.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check. Each CHHJ
location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your
application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All
inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made
directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk
Corporate. - -
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - JSHQ INC, La Mesa , Junk Removal Specialist: Team Leader - Immediately Hiring, Hospitality & Tourism , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!