Company: Core Civic
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: November 16, 2022
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of
service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to
better the public good. -NOW OFFERING PAY RATES OF $39.60 -
$43.56At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people. CoreCivic is currently seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses
(PRN) who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in
an institutional setting.
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the
following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent
with the actual job performance requirements.
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the care and treatment of
- Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents;
prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare
examining room and equipment.
- Operate pill call, dispense medication and document as required
by applicable policies and/or procedures.
- Control medication, syringes and other medical supplies or
equipment and inventory as required by established procedures.
- Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing with a certificate
as a Licensed Vocational Nurse.
- Must be licensed in the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, La Mesa , LVN (PRN), Healthcare , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!