Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: September 21, 2022
NeuroRestorative, a member of the Sevita family, provides
rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal
cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other
challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings,
we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy
programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants,
children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
RN or LVN positions available
- Full Time
- Day or NOC shifts available
- 7am - 7pm (days) or 7pm - 7am (NOC)
- 12 hour shifts
- OT after 8 hours
- Every other weekend off
- 15 bed facility staffed with 1 RN, 1 LVN, 3 CNA's Q
shiftCongregate living health facility specializing in brain and
spinal cord injury. Also accepting IV abx, wound care and status
postsurgical intervention with emphasis on PT/OT/ST rehabilitation.
We accept certain HMO's, PPO's, Workers Compensation and private
pay, no Medicare or MediCal accepted.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans, and respond
to changes of condition
- Communicate with the physician and external medical centers to
ensure consistency of essential medical information
- Monitor and ensure physicians orders are documented and carried
out as prescribedQualifications:
- Current state RN or LVN/LPN License
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent assessment skills with the ability to exercise
critical thinking in the clinical environment
- Effective communication skills - ability to communicate with
team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
- A commitment to quality in everything you doWhy Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkersCome join our amazing team of
committed and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, La Mesa , Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse, Healthcare , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!