Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: May 16, 2022
***We are offering signing bonuses for part-time positions at $500
and full-time positions at $1,000***Provide primary care to
patients under the medical direction and supervision of the
patients' attending physicians and Executive Director of the
facility, with an emphasis on assessment, illness prevention, and
health care management. You will also assist in modifying the
treatment plan to meet the physical and psychosocial needs of the
- Consult with physician(s) concerning patient evaluation and
assist the Director of Nursing in planning and developing the
nursing services to be performed for the patient.
- Initiate requests for consultation or referral. Respond to
requests from the patient, physician, or nursing staff.
- Examine patients and their records and charts to distinguish
between normal and abnormal findings in order to recognize early
stages of serious physical, emotional, or mental problems.
- Determine when to refer the patient to a physician for
evaluation, supervision, or directions.
- Perform administrative duties regarding assigned patients, such
as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies,
- Assist the Scheduler and Unit Coordinator in the scheduling of
patient assessments, treatment plan development to ensure that such
information is provided and transmitted on a timely basis.Available
- Full-Time NOC shift: 11pm-7:30am
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as an LVN in this state.
- Must possess a current, active CPR certification.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to health care facilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Knowledge of crisis management and therapeutic
- Knowledge of addiction, co-occurring disorders and dual
diagnosis, as well as 12-Step programs
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, La Mesa , Overnight LVN, Healthcare , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!