Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description***We are offering signing bonuses for part-time
positions at $500 and full-time positions at $1,000***Provide
primary care to patients under the medical direction and
supervision of the patients-----TM attending physicians and
Executive Director of the facility, with an emphasis on assessment,
illness prevention, and health care management. You will also
assist in modifying the treatment plan to meet the physical and
psychosocial needs of the patient.Responsibilities
- Consult with physician(s) concerning patient evaluation and
assist the Director of Nursing in planning and developing the
nursing services to be performed for the patient.
- Initiate requests for consultation or referral. Respond to
requests from the patient, physician, or nursing staff.
- Examine patients and their records and charts to distinguish
between normal and abnormal findings in order to recognize early
stages of serious physical, emotional, or mental problems.
- Determine when to refer the patient to a physician for
evaluation, supervision, or directions.
- Perform administrative duties regarding assigned patients, such
as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies,
- Assist the Scheduler and Unit Coordinator in the scheduling of
patient assessments, treatment plan development to ensure that such
information is provided and transmitted on a timely basis.Available
- AM shift: 7-3:30pm
- Full-Time PM shift: 3-11pm
- Overnight shift: 11-7am*Option for 12 hour shift
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as an LVN in this state.
- Must possess a current, active CPR certification.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to health care facilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Knowledge of crisis management and therapeutic
- Knowledge of addiction, co-occurring disorders and dual
diagnosis, as well as 12-Step programs-- Additional InformationWe
are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.-- All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/PandoLogic.
Keywords: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Location: La Mesa, CA -
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, La Mesa , LVN, Healthcare , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!