Registered Nurse RN, Conscious Sedation
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Position: Registered -Nurse RN, OP Conscious SedationCareRev is
the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just
a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits
your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest
rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy! - ----
Requirements for the RN OP Conscious Sedation Role
- Minimum one year of full-time circulating experience in either
an inpatient or outpatient surgical setting. Must be current and
within the past year. This doesn't include school and clinicals.
Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Must be able to handle any case with minimal to no
- Familiarity circulating in the operating room in one or more
specialties, including GI, Ortho, General, and Ophthalmology.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.------How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---------
Keywords: CareRev, La Mesa , Registered Nurse RN, Conscious Sedation, Healthcare , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!