Registered Dental Assistant
Company: Gentle Dental
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: May 9, 2020
At Gentle Dental, ourRegistered Dental Assistants(RDA) perform a
variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties.
Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist
other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth,
mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about
dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and
providing high-quality care to our patients.
- Certified Registered Dental Assistant in the state of
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 2+ years of experience working with GPs, Specialists,
- X-Ray and CPR/BLS certification from the state you will be
practicing in (if required).
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
We offer the following benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses (for referring General and Specialty Dentists,
Hygienist, and Dental Assistants)
This opportunity is Full Time with an estimated schedule of
Tuesday-Saturday 8 am-5 pm.
Keywords: Gentle Dental, La Mesa , Registered Dental Assistant, Healthcare , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!