IT project Manager
Company: Bartech Group
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Job Description Location: REMOTE (Supporting PST) Pay Rate:
$40-44/hour If you are an experienced IT Project Manager looking
for a position with a leading company, Lorien can help! We are a
leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the
nation's biggest companies. Our client has a need for an IT Project
Manager. This is a contract position; however, it is not uncommon
for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our
client companies. If you have the background we are looking for,
and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the
door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must
be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. - For this
opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by
Lorien as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client.
IT Project Manager - - - - - - - Job Responsibilities - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - -
- Under moderate direction, responsible for identifying,
planning, and managing scope, resources, schedule, budget, and risk
required to meet goals of medium to large projects.
- Lead the development of cost benefit analysis, return on
investment forecasts, project proposals, project charters, risk
analysis, project schedules and ensures actual results are tracked
for medium to large projects.
- Effectively leads project team and stakeholders to deliver high
value business and system changes.
- Performs appropriate scope analysis and lessons learned.
- Develops and manages project schedules.
- Identifies appropriate project team resources and ensures
appropriate staff are secured.
- Manages project budget.
- Clearly communicates roles and expectations to project
- Escalate issues to stakeholders and project teams.
- Creates and delivers information at appropriate level for
audience, including presentations and status updates.
- Recognizes risk triggers and clearly communicates situation to
project teams, sponsors, and stakeholders. - IT Project Manager Job
Requirements As an IT Project Manager, you must represent our
company well by being responsible, punctual, and motivated to go
above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly
detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and
problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display
excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or related field
or equivalent experience
- Three to five years of experience leading all aspects of medium
to large projects
- Three to five years of experience with standard project
management methodology, tools and/or software packages
- Three to five years of experience identifying organizational
needs, establishing plans and priorities, and executing on all
- Demonstrated leadership managing project resources.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from Senior Management and other
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical
- Proven ability to effectively communicate information to a wide
variety of technical and non-technical individuals or groups at all
levels of the organization.
- Considerable ability to give clear and consistent instructions
to project team members.
- Proven ability to understand cross line of business
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment the in
performance of his/her job duties. IT Project Manager Benefits As
an IT Project Manager with Lorien, you will be working through an
established and respected staffing organization. - Lorien is part
of the Impellam Group, one of the top staffing firms in the
country, where we serve thousands of companies through a nationwide
network of offices and on-site client locations. Our reputation is
built on a commitment to excellence, a focus on quality service and
trust. Depending upon the client, the assignment, and your
performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct
employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be
rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for IT Project Manager Position may include (but
are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords: -
- - - - - -
Keywords: Bartech Group, La Mesa , IT project Manager, Executive , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!