Project Manager III, QRC MQ-9 Development
Company: GENERAL ATOMICS
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: November 16, 2021
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager within our
Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) Programs Team located in Poway, CA.
This role reports into the Senior Program Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
* Supported multiple groups with scheduling and prioritization to
ensure timely customer support.
* Participate with engineering to establish design concepts,
criteria, and engineering efforts for product research,
development, testing, and integration.
* Collaborate with engineering, manufacturing, purchasing,
planning, and quality departments to develop solutions to customer
requirements and timelines.
* Execute training evaluations, flow lessons learned to LMS for
incorporation into training artifact.
* Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to employees working
on assigned project.
* Developed and coordinated project plans and delivery methods to
support Special Customer Activities for Blue Box High Definition
(BBHD) simulation systems.
* Coordinates requirements and execution with internal and external
customers and suppliers, design, manufacturing, marketing, quality,
reliability, test and procurement.
* Other duties as required.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of
individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome
all qualified individuals to apply.
* Typically requires a Bachelors in Business Administration or
related discipline and eleven or more years of progressively
complex experience in the project administration field with at
least five of those years in project management. May substitute
equivalent experience in lieu of education.
* Must demonstrate an extensive understanding of project management
processes and procedures, planning and scheduling methods, and
budget management as well as the ability to organize, schedule, and
coordinate workloads to meet established milestones and
* Must possess: (1) the ability to initiate, plan, and manage
projects; (2) the ability to identify issues, analyze and interpret
data and develop solutions to a variety of non-routine matters of
diverse scope and nature; (3) strong analytical, communication,
documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills; and, (4) the
ability to work independently and lead in a team environment.
* Must be able to work extended hours and travel as required.
* Must be a US Citizen.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance and
Keywords: GENERAL ATOMICS, La Mesa , Project Manager III, QRC MQ-9 Development, Executive , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!