Company: GENERAL ATOMICS
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: January 13, 2022
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for an undergraduate intern to join
our Manufacturing Engineering team in Poway, California.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of
individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome
all qualified individuals to apply.
Summary This position is available for undergraduate students to
participate in supervised practical training in a professional
field. Assists in the completion of routine and non-routine tasks;
assists in the analysis, investigation and solution of problems;
and assists in developing electronic and hard copy documentation as
required. Essential Functions Under general supervision, working on
routine projects with general instruction and non-routine projects
with detailed instructions:
- 1. Participates in the day to day activities of assigned
functional area assisting in the completion of routine and
- 2. Assists in applying knowledge to analyze, investigate and
- 3. Assists in developing electronic and hard copy reports,
records, diagrams and charts.
- 4. Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other
applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted
on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in
accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
Job Qualifications:Essential Qualifications Typically requires
enrollment as an undergraduate student at a recognized college or
university. Must possess:
- (1) the ability to understand new concepts and apply them
- (2) the ability to follow general and detailed instructions as
well as organizational policies and procedures;
- (3) basic communication and interpersonal skills to enable
effective interface with internal professionals;
- (4) the ability to work independently or in a team
- (5) basic computer skills.
Keywords: GENERAL ATOMICS, La Mesa , Engineering Intern, Engineering , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!