Substitute Teacher K-12 - We'll cover your Livescan cost
Company: Swing Education
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Pay Rate: $140-$200 a day*
Substitute teach where you want, when you want!
Swing Education makes it easy for passionate educators to find
substitute teaching jobs in your area. Since 2015, we ve partnered
with 2,800 schools and districts across the country to improve the
experience of being a sub and finding subs.
When you substitute teach with Swing, you ll be a W2 employee and
get full control of your teaching schedule and earning potential. 6
AM phone calls are a thing of the past. Instead, you can find
substitute assignments ahead of time and set your schedule in
advance. You ll get paid every Friday and can control how much you
earn by choosing how many days you work.
The benefits of subbing with Swing based on eligibility:
* You will get paid $$ on time weekly, every Friday.
* You will always earn the maximum pay $$. We never take a cut of
* You will be reimbursed $$ for your Livescan fee AFTER TEACHING
YOUR FIRST DAY with Swing.
* You will be able to select the assignments that best fit your
* You will be granted access to available jobs in your area.
* You will have a chance to earn perks $$ throughout the year.
* You will find answers and receive support whenever you have
questions or need help.
* You will get an opportunity to earn a $100 referral bonus by
telling your friends about us. And they ll receive $100 too!
* You will have access to health benefits and 401K as a W2 employee
What can you expect next?
* 1. Once you click apply, you will be taken to Swing s application
* 2. Answer a few simple questions to register and begin the
* 3. Follow the steps on the screen. Your responses will help us
determine your qualifications, flag gaps, and notify you of any
action needed to get you certified and started.
* 4. Once you have completed all the necessary requirements, you
will start to see all available schools and assignments on your
computer, your phone, or on the Swing app!
* Bachelor s degree from a 4-yr college or university in the
* Currently have a CA teaching credential or substitute teaching
permit. Swing accepted credentials/permits include: Emergency
30-Day Substitute Teaching Permit, Single Subject Teaching
Credential, Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, Substitute
Teaching Permit for Prospective Teachers, and Life Credential.
* Pass a background check and negative TB test before the hiring
*Pay is an estimate; Actual pay may vary depending on job-related
factors like the location, school, education, and
Keywords: Swing Education, La Mesa , Substitute Teacher K-12 - We'll cover your Livescan cost, Education / Teaching , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!