Company: Core Civic
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: January 27, 2023
$18.57 per hourAt CoreCivic, our employees are driven by
a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a
to better the public good. -We are currently seeking an
Administrative Liaison who has a passion for providing the highest
quality care in an
institutional, secure setting. -Come join a team that is dedicated
making an impact for the people and communities we serve. The
Administrative Liaison provides administrative services to support
the partnership and operations between CoreCivic and its customer.
- - This individual will serve as partner liaison assisting with
administrative matters to maintain the efficiency of operations and
use of resources. - This role maintains a variety of statistical
and operational records and reports.
Create and disseminate court
schedules and assists in resolving discrepancies.Compose and create
documents to include letters, memoranda, reports, correspondence,
forms, and statistical data.Calculate projected inmate release
dates based on judicial judgments. - Schedule and processes daily
inmate custody releases.Coordinate and schedule inmate transports
between facilities and court returns. Review transportation
schedules and makes recommendations to ensure efficient use of
company and partner resources.Update all inmate medical clearances
and security alerts into electronic database, maintaining
confidentiality of all files and records. -Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED certification, or equivalent is
- Two years of experience in a full-time secretarial or
administrative office work is required.
- Additional qualifying education from an accredited college,
business school, or technical institute in office administration or
a related field may be substituted for the required experience up
to one year.
- Organizational skills and experience in record keeping or
records management is preferred.
- Working knowledge of correctional transportation procedures and
scheduling is preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.
-CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, La Mesa , Administrative Liaison, Administration, Clerical , La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!